In 2008, the core ensemble of the Christian-Albrechts-University campus in Kiel was given listed building status. It consists of buildings dating from the 1930s to the 1970s, with high historical, urban, architectural and artistic value. The elements of the listed site as a whole include not only the buildings but also the open spaces and artistic features.
A concept for the historic preservation of the entire ensemble was prepared as part of an extensive study based on study and analysis of existing conditions.
Implementation of the concept was initiated from 2015 onwards.
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität, 24118 Kiel
- GMSH Gebäudemanagement Schleswig-Holstein AöR
- Veauthier Meyer Architekten
- Bestandsaufnahmen, Bestandsanalysen und Gebäudebewertungen, Planungsmaßnahmen
- 88.000 m2 gross floor area